Don't you wish you could apply a rigorous field like behavioral science to your website rather than just guessing what will work? Nathalie Nahai, The Web Psychologist, is here to help you understand your customers better and get your site speaking to them.
Nathalie is an international speaker, and author of Webs of Influence. She's well known for helping companies apply scientific rigor to their website design, content marketing, and products. She hosts her own conference called Humanize the Web.
In this episode Nathalie and Liston go over a host of topics including:
- Humanizing the web
- How she became The Web Psychologist
- Psychological principles that you can use to maintain your ethics while doing business
- Why you should put your values first
- How human interaction on the web has changed over the years
- How you should differ your mobile experience from your typical web experience
- What Nathalie wishes she knew about web psychology before she started
- Webs of Influence by Nathalie Nahai
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Nudge by Richard Thaler