Your website used to be a black box. Visitors and buyers came in and you never knew what made them click, buy, view, or leave.
Dr. David Darmanin, conversion rate optimization expert and Founder of Hotjar, created his company to help business owners learn more about the visitors coming to their websites. With tools like heat maps, form analysis, and surveys you can gain valuable insights into what customers are doing in real time. It's a tool we love and use here at Good Funnel.
Learn David's tips for using Hotjar and the most powerful question to ask all incoming visitors.
In the episode, David and Liston discuss how Hotjar has democratized UX, why he created Hotjar for beginners and seasoned professionals, and why he started his company.
- David and Hotjar are democratizing analytics and feedback
- Value innovation is the key to how they're building their tool
- Hotjar can create user recordings where you observe real people using your site
- Creating heatmaps and polls will give you the feedback you need to create a composite of your buyers and how they make decisions
- If you prioritize qualitative feedback along with analytics, you'll fast track your growth
- Use recordings and surveys to collect the feedback you need even you have low traffic
- The most powerful question you can ask of your current customers
Recommendations from David (and Liston) during this podcast episode include:
Get the Hotjar action plan that David mentioned here.