John Corcoran runs Smart Business Revolution and he's done just about everything in his business career. He's well known for his ability to connect with influencers and VIPs.
On this episode of the Buyer Insights Podcast, we're going to be digging into how John has pivoted his business through listening to his customers. His small, high end mastermind costs $15,000 per year and you'll see just why John can command such prices.
John and Liston discuss plenty of topics in this episode including:
- How John took a $250 in-person event and turned it into a $15,000 community
- John's journey to figuring out the importance of leveraging relationships
- How Rise25 began and what John learned from the experience
- How John found his niche
- How John goes about figuring out who to approach to get buyer insights
- The way John collects customer info and uses it to create something people want
- The product ladder
Get John's email template to get feedback on what to make next at rise25.com/email.
Recommendations from John (and Liston) during this podcast episode include:
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
Learn how we at Good Funnel use STOR analysis, the process we use to find buyer insights. From gathering data like testimonials and interviews we use STOR analysis to organize this information and turn it into marketing and sales. Get the resource here.